Tuesday, July 1, 2008

9 to 5, a working woman once again...



Well, after being fortunate enough to be a stay-at-home mom for the last 13 years, I'm once again a working stiff! Luckily, though, I'm a stay-at-home working stiff. My good friend Pari brought me on as a medical transcriptionist for a psychologist. Thanks to her (training me on her own time!), now I am actually contributing some to the family income! I'm grateful for this opportunity because it's work I enjoy, and I can still be home to chauffeur the kids around and referee their scuffles (not really, they're angels who get along perfectly all the time -- NOT!). It's flexible enough that I can still homeschool Connor for his last year before high school. Hopefully, I'll make enough money to pay for gas! Ha ha!

Here's Pari, my 9-to-5 buddy, who is also my 24/7 friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, congrats. Sweet deal. I watched 9 to 5 a few weeks ago. Funny.
PJ